7-night Seashells & Sunshine Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $250 per Couple Shipboard Credit
READY TO PLAN YOUR SHORE EXCURSIONS?
To view our top picks, please click here.
A great climate which makes it a great vacation spot all year round, exciting attractions, professional sports teams, art, history, museums, and all of the nature parks and education you could ask for. Miami has many local activities & attractions, including Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, and South Beach. Amusement parks, deep-sea fishing, boat rides, sightseeing, fine dining, professional football, dolphin watching, marine museums. A visitor can spend hours, days, or weeks entertaining themselves and family without having to travel more than a few minutes in any direction. Nighttime entertainment includes: music and dance clubs with music ranging from smooth sounding jazz to lively disco, comedy clubs, concerts, theater, opera, symphony and movies. Virtually no one comes to Miami without taking a stroll along the Beach.
No information currently available.
No information currently available.
Basseterre, St. Kitts’ capital, still shows signs of colonial architecture. However, its setting against the emerald green hills ensures a distinct Caribbean ambiance. Many travelers agree Basseterre is one of the prettiest of the Caribbean’s small capitals.
Suggested Private Excursion
Castries is the capital of St Lucia, an independent Windward Island in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. What Castries may lack in sophistication it more than compensates for in its colourful Creole mood. Wander amid the lively street market with its fresh fruit, pottery and baskets. Then explore this most scenic of Caribbean islands, whose green mountains are draped in lush vegetation, and whose landmarks include the twin peaks of the Pitons rising sheer from the sea, the steaming sulphur springs of the 'drive-in' La Soufriere volcano and its unspoiled golden beaches. Further sights are to be seen at Diamond Falls and Mineral Baths where visitors can walk the gardens and take a dip in the pool under the waterfalls.
Suggested Private Excursions
The skyline of St. John's, the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda, is dominated by the magnificently evocative white baroque towers of St. John's Cathedral. Built in 1845, the church is now in its third incarnation, as earthquakes in 1683 and in 1745 destroyed the previous structures. The towers are the first sight of Antigua for about half of the island's visitors each year, many of whom arrive by boat. St. John's is a lively hub for shopping and dining.
There are many ways to hunt for treasure in St. Thomas. You can discover its historic wealth in such places as the birthplace of painter Camille Pissarro or the infamous Bluebeard's Tower. Its sporting riches are tennis, golf, sailing and incredible beaches. Beneath its crystal-clear waters, you'll find coral gardens and shimmering schools of jewel-colored fish. Its fortune of earthly treasures can be found in the many shops of Charlotte Amalie, where savings on jewels, crystal, perfume and fine wines will arouse your hunting instincts.
San Juan, Puerto Rico, is an old city of cobblestone streets, colonial architecture and shaded courtyards. It reflects its Spanish past in such famous fortresses as El Morro and San Cristobal. San Juan is also a modern world capital -- a cosmopolitan metropolis of wide boulevards, lively cafes and highly regarded shops and galleries. San Juan is two unique destinations -- and you'll be fascinated by them both.
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking.
Cruise port, security and handling fees of $322, transfers, airfare, government fees and taxes are additional for all guests.
- "World’s Best" All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
Cruise-Only fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Vacation Outlet
5575 S Semoran Blvd Suite #4
Orlando, FL 32822